Wednesday 25 April 2007

Puzzling? Frustrating?

I've not had much time to play games over the last week but I managed to get an hour or so on Puzzle Quest last night. I must admit I was getting a bit frustrated with some of the battles.

The AI was chaining together better sequences and whenever new tiles appeared on the game board they always seemed to favour the opponent. I had to replay a few quest battles, and some I couldn't win even after a couple of attempts. Of course there is a simple and logical explanation; I suck at this game! So to solve the issue I resorted to the belief that the AI was cheating. I'm sure this is not the case, but it made me feel better all the same.

2 comments:

Taylor M said...

I'll back you up...the AI was definitely cheating. Though I wouldn't really know, seeing as I haven't played the game, but I am looking forward to the XBLA version.

QuizzicalDemon said...

If in doubt always blame the AI :o) I'm still playing the game and slowly getting the hang of it. My character is now levelling up nicely which gives you more more possibilities when approaching a battle.