Friday 20 April 2007

Weekend Action

There's been no new releases to tempt me into parting with my money this week so I'll be continuing with Guitar Hero II. I've also got a number of games in reserve yet to be started.
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
- Okami (PS2)
- Canis Canem Edit (PS2)
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS)
- Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King (PS2)

I'm looking forward to playing them all but I'm edging towards starting Shadow of the Colossus next. I really enjoyed it's spiritual predeccessor Ico and I've heard that this game plays just as well and has an epic sense of scale.

Of course there's always the Wii Virtual Console, With Lylat Wars been the notable release this week. However, I could always dust off the old N64 and plug the cartridge in if I feel the need to spend some time with Fox, Falco, Peppy and slippy rather than downloading it.

No comments: