Tuesday 29 May 2007

Bioshock Montage Footage

After the great The Hunting the Big Daddy gameplay video appeared a number of weeks back I'm always eager to see new footage of this game. A montage of new sequences has appeared on YouTube recently for your enjoyment.

The video shows off some more interesting gameplay, including the electrobolt plasmid and the environments are always a joy to behold. I was also surprised at how fast the "big daddies" actually move. I just had the impression that they were lumbering behemoths, but they look like they can move at a fair old pace when they want to!

This game just seems to look better with every new piece of footage that I see. I really can't wait to give this game a go and I sincerely hope that the gameplay and story live up to the hype that it's generating.


No comments: