Thursday 24 May 2007

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl July Release


The other day Nintendo Europe confirmed that Pokemon Diamond / Pearl will be released in Europe on the 27th of July.

This is a full ten months after the Japanese release and only three months after the American release. At least we're not too far behind the American release this time and we've actually got a release date, which is more than can be said for some other high profile Nintendo games we're waiting for.

I've only ever played Pokemon Red on the Nintendo Gameboy many years ago when it was released in 1999 and although I really enjoyed the game I've never felt the need to pick up one of the many sequels. However I'm tempted to try either Diamond or Pearl as it's had positive reviews and I'm intrigued to see how it's come on over the years.

No comments: