Sunday 3 June 2007

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Trailer

There's been a new trailer posted on GameTrailers recently for Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles which is due to appear on the Nintendo Wii. It looks like the game is going to be an on the rails shooter (think "House of the Dead") combining different story elements from Resident Evil: 0, 1, 2, 3 games and making use of both the Wiimote and nun-chuck controllers.

I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series and this looks quite entertaining if you want some instant non-thinking zombie killing gratification, but somehow I would have preferred some more unique content in a Wii exclusive game. The game is scheduled to be released sometime later this year.


2 comments:

Taylor M said...

I might give it a rent. I hated the original Resident Evil tank like controls, and I haven't tried Resident Evil 4 yet, but I'm a fan of on-rails shooters.

QuizzicalDemon said...

Hi Taylor, I'd recommend RE:4 it is probably the best in the series, is very different to the previous games and is due to hit the Wii soon!