Friday 14 September 2007

Something for the Weekend

The D.I.Y renovations are now more or less complete and my life can once again start taking on some semblance of normality. Apologies for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks but when there's no time to play games or catch up on the latest news then there's really no point in just posting "for the sake of it".

After this weekend the house should be back to normal and the 360 will be powered up once more. I've just picked up a copy of Stranglehold on the strength of the demo and I'll be playing through that time permitting.

In some game related news I noticed that the Nintendo Wii has now taken the lead in worldwide cumulative sales (source: Game Industry) from the Xbox 360 with some 9 million Wii consoles purchased compared to 8.9 million Xbox 360's and 3.7 million PS3's. It's an impressive stat considering it (Wii) has been on sale for only 9 months.

No comments: