Thursday 11 October 2007

Puzzle Quest on Xbox Live


Puzzle Quest is now available for download from Xbox Live Marketplace and will set you back the princely sum of 1200 MS points.

I gave the trial a quick go last night and from what I've seen so far the game is an enhanced port of the Nintendo DS version that I played a number of months ago. The controls have been translated well and graphically it's been given a nice HD make-over and of course the layout has been rearranged to suit the widescreen format.

The trial lets you play for as long as you want but your character will max out at level 7 and the game cannot be saved. As usual there are 12 achievements on offer totalling 200 gamer points.

I really liked the DS version but never got around to completing it due to a number of other games I was playing at the time. If you like puzzle games then I would definitely recommend checking this out as it has a number of great gameplay elements that enhance the overall experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.