Tuesday 15 January 2008

Back from a Break


Well it’s been quite a long time since the last post but fear not I’m hoping to start regular posts again starting this week.

Unfortunately I’ve not had a serious gaming session for a few weeks now. Even though there have been plenty of games to play, and a backlog of games to complete, I’ve been having a bit of “game burnout” recently and just couldn’t get enthused enough to play any of them. I tend to find it happens every now and again and the best thing to do is just to step back from the gaming scene for a few weeks (or even months) until you're ready to play games for fun again.

After a week’s trip snowboarding in the French Alps and settling back into the daily grind I’m once again getting the gaming itch. The only deliberation is whether to finish the game of “Mass Effect” I started weeks ago (if I can remember what I was doing) or to start the year afresh with a completely new game. Suggestions are welcome!

No comments: