Tuesday 18 March 2008

Back from Winter Park


I’ve now returned from a fantastic snowboarding holiday in Winter Park and I can safely say it had some of the best snow and trails I’ve ever experienced. Ah, the memories… No bones were broken, just some minor sprains, and my body clock is now returning to normal after a few days of confusion from jet lag and a very long return journey when our flight was cancelled because of very high winds in London.

As you can probably imagine I was a bit too preoccupied to play any games on the DS while away as I'd hoped. I’m only just settling back into normality here in the UK and catching up with the latest goings on with our beloved hobby, but as soon as I'm back in the flow you can expect the usual run of impressions and reviews to continue.

No comments: