Monday 11 June 2007

Halo 3 Beta - Final Thoughts

Well folks, the Halo 3 Beta has finally come to an end and I did intend to post some final thoughts on the game. However I didn't manage to dedicate as much time to the demo as I intended.

Therefore, my thoughts haven't changed that much from my first impressions. I still believe this is shaping up to be a great game and I sincerely hope that the single player experience proves to be just as good as the multiplayer.

I definitely started enjoying the game more once I got used to the controls and weapons. As with all multiplayer FPS games there's a "trail-by-fire" period when it seems like all you do is stare at the re-spawn countdown. If you stick with it though it becomes an amazing amount of fun and there's always a great amount of satisfaction to be had when you take out the current leader in the match.

Roll on 26th September, when I can get my hands on the European release. In the meantime here's some footage of the Wraith Tank.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice video. I'm looking forward to trying he vehicles.