Tuesday 2 October 2007

Finished the Fight?

I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 over the last few days and I'm having a real blast with the game. I've finished the campaign a couple of times now, once individually on "normal" and with a group of friends playing co-op on "Legendary" difficulty. Although the single player campaign is good I found that the real fun is to be had when you're playing co-op and I'm sure that without the help of others I wouldn't have stood a chance on Legendary, so a big "THANK-YOU" to those that participated!

Even though the campaign has been completed there's still lots for me to try out as I mess around with the various "golden skulls" and try to get the scoring achievements for each level.

So far I've only dipped my toe in to the multiplayer matchmaking water but what I've seen so far has been excellent with some interesting levels and game types. The only real negatives on my experience to date has been the number of times my connection has been terminated or the lag that I've experienced during some on-line games. However I won't lay blame on any particular area as there are a number of factors to consider such as overburdened xbox live servers and the connections of all players involved (including my own).

I hope to post up my review of the game once I've experienced more of the on-line matchmaking modes but for now it's back to the fight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been having a similar experience. I'm having the most fun playing with friends. We played some rocket races last night and it was great.